No life is complete without tasting at least once Tokaj Eszencia a nectar is worth more than diamonds! If you haven’t yet had the experience now is the time to visit Kóstolom Wine Bar.
Forget all that you know about sweet wines and aszú this is going to be something completely different. First a lovely sparkling wine to awaken your senses and then you can immerse yourself in the taste of the aszús and the crowning glory is the tasting of the Eszencia.
The amuse bouches are selected and prepared by Sándor Kerekes, Head Chef of Gléda Restaurant and owner of Őshonos Delikát.
1. Pezsgő 2016
2. Tokaji Aszú 5 puttonyos 2011 - Aubergine vinagrette, roasted Kápia paprika – loaf of white bread
3. Tokaji Aszú 6 puttonyos 2013 - Mangalica paté, quince cheese - loaf of potato bread
4. Tokaji Aszú 5 puttonyos 2008 - Mangalica salami with Tokaj raisins – loaf of 5 seed rye bread
5. Tokaji Aszú 6 puttonyos 2008 - Beef kulen (beef and mangalica mix) – white baguette
6. Tokaji Aszú 5 puttyonyos 2003 - 24 month aged mangalica ham
7. Eszencia 2007
The number of participants is limited.
Ticket price: HUF 15900 (it covers the above flight of wines and the accompanying bites).
For booking please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +36309731042.
Address: Kóstolom Wine Bar, Budapest District II., Káplár street 19.